Floating point matrix.
Reference to a row or column vector of an fmat.
Matrix or table of any value.
A definition of an expression. See the expression help for more info.
Dictionary, or lookup-table, or hash-table, of any values.
A track represents a time-tagged sequence of events.
About tracks, sequences, markers, bars, metrics and tempo
Each scoob track consists of four sequences:
- the events sequence of scoobs (score objects). This one is iterated over by default.
- any access method is by default to the event sequence. To get that, use: ($mytrack events)
- [ftm.iter] or [ftm.iter @mode events]
- the tempo sequence contains float values with the current tempo in bpm.
- ($mytrack tempo)
- [ftm.iter @mode tempo]
- the metric sequence contains metric events for bars and metric signature changes
- ($mytrack metric)
- [ftm.iter @mode metric]
- bar number
- metric signature as string, e.g. 4/4
- the marker sequence contains marker events that can bear any property, but above all cue, label (N.B.: there is also a separate cue property of the scoob score object)
- ($mytrack markers)
- [ftm.iter @mode markers]
- cue number
- <any type>